Thursday, March 24, 2016

Frist Lady Tribute: If My Life Were A Song


If My Life Were a Song Book

FIRST LADY’S TRIBUTE

SONGBIRD CATHERINE SWEARENGEN

If my life were a song book, it would probably read like this…..

Amazing Grace….is what God had for me when I was lost in sin

At The Cross…is where I acknowledged and accepted Jesus Christ

Give Me a Clean Heart...is my constant prayer once I accepted Him

Blessed Assurance…is my insurance

I’m Just a Nobody…reminds me God uses ordinary people

The Blood Will Never Lose Its’ Power… is how He redeemed me

Go Ye Therefore…is what He has commissioned me to do

My God Is Real…is God’s reassurance in my life

I Am a Living Testimony...is when the physical man reminds me I am human

How I Got Over…is when God reminds me to look up

Let the Church Say Amen…God’s accomplishments through me


        By:  Deidra C. Thomas-Murray, MSW, LMSW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home